Our Response to COVID-19
Dear Merit Service Solution Customers and Partners,
During these challenging times, we at Merit Service Solutions wanted to share with you the steps we are taking as an organization to keep our employees, clients and service partners safe during the Coronavirus pandemic. Our Executive Team is continuously monitoring the situation and will be making continued adjustments as needed.
- All employees of our corporate office are working remotely as of Monday, March 16th.
- All Branch offices are closed to the general public.
- All of our employees, specifically our field staff have been educated on the CDC guidelines as to the symptoms of the virus and instructed not to report to work if they or anyone in their families or household shows signs of symptoms.
- Employees have been educated on the preventative measures we can all take to avoid and prevent the spread of the virus.
- The company is providing all employess with necessary supplies to follow the CDC guidelines related to continued hand washing and sanitizing throughout their work day.
- Employees have been instructed to practice social distancing while on any job sites.
- Employees have been instructed to speak to their supervisor or HR if they are witnessing a coworker showing signs of the symptoms.
- We will be regularly sharing any updates or instructions available from the local, state and federal authorites with our employees.
- We will continue to do our part and take all of the precautionary measures necessary to mitigate any spread of this virus. The health and well-being of our teams and their families as well as the community will remain our focus.
As always, we appreciate your business.
Merit Service Solutions